In addition to causing significant property damage, mold can produce allergens and irritants that can cause health effects. A qualified restoration company understands the science behind mold and mold growth. Integrity Core Services has the training and expertise to remediate the mold in your home or business. Our mold remediation process will get mold levels back to normal, natural and safe levels.
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same.
Step 1: 24/7 Emergency Contact 970.215.9308
Step 2: Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
Step 3: Mold Containment
Step 4: Air Filtration
Step 5: Removal of Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
Step 7: Restoration
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants and have the potential to cause other health effects.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent